Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

January 29, 2006

Surprise Galore!


Probably my dad knows about this blog and secretly wishes that I write about him. Yet another surprise visit. Yes, he arrived today morning. The fact is that my sis's husband/bil/jeeju/athimber is arriving today from SFO. His trip is official and he has to join office tomorrow and he even won’t stay at my place as it’s very far from his office. Dad is here to surprise him too as BIL specifically told his parents and my parents not to bother coming to Bangalore. But how can my dad not come to welcome his "Maapillai"(son-in-law). I should have expected him, if I knew any better. Sis is coming next weekend and after a brief time in Chennai, will come to Bangalore with her in-laws and our parents as well. So our house is going to be JJ (Tamil slang for crowded) for 2 weeks! Yippee!! :)

No comments:

baby growth

babies