Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

December 24, 2007

Kling, Glöckchen, klinge-linge-ling...

We are leaving tomorrow for the mountains for some skiing (for Hd) and sledging (for Ashu and me). Three days in a Chalet with 2 other families. This will be the first time in snow for Ashu. Knowing her, she would refuse to walk on snow as it ll be uneven and refuse to touch the snow as it will be "so chill amma"! But I cant wait to see the look on her face. And to think that the first time I saw snow was in the ripe old age of 23 in this very same Switzerland. Although I quite behaved like a 3 year old! ;)

Happy Holidays everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz...

4 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

I can understand your three yr old behaviour at the age of 23.
Enjoy your vacation..
Aryan's Mom

Sraikh said...

Have fun

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!

Artnavy said...

Happy new year to u hd and ashu!!

hope u make more visits to my place in 2008

baby growth

babies