Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

September 19, 2005

Taskbar!


Today I was checking my emails while Ashu was sitting on my lap. Once in few minutes I will show her the desktop wallpaper and she will squeal with delight looking at her photo. This one adores looking at herself, just like her Amma, I suppose! She’s on my lap and the laptop is on the table and I am surfing and all of a sudden she moves one of her teeny-weeny finger over the touch pad and moves the taskbar from the bottom of the screen to the right corner. So I try to bring it back with my one hand first. Failing, I try with both my hands and after a little struggle move it back to its original position. And here this infant managed to move it with just a flick of her finger. I wonder if she’s going to get a letter of admission from Hogwarts on her tenth birthday! And that’s when I knew one could actually lock the taskbar in its place! Motherhood sure makes you discover new things!

No comments:

baby growth

babies