Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

September 13, 2005

Cry baby


Is there any law against taking photographs while a baby is crying? HD says so! The other day I took a picture of Ashu crying and she looks like a lost puppy in that photo! She has tear marks and a drop of tear on her left cheek like a dew drop! I am sure this photo will be one of my most cherished photos of Ashu! HD thinks I am sadistic and no mother with a right mind will take a photo of her baby crying instead of picking her up and consoling! I differ on the sadistic part, not on the right mind part though!

For once in my life I made a right decision and did nt share this particular photograph with my dad! But I did send it to my sister and she can use this evidence against me to write my name off my Dads will! But who cares? Ashu is going to earn millions playing tennis anyway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...
Stumbled upon ur blog....Looks pretty neat and interesting...

I hope to visit again.....
BTW.....Ashu will definitely cherish this picture after 20 yrs...

Happy posting !!!!
Cheers
sathish

B o o said...

Satish! Thank you for taking time to comment. I hope Ashu cherishes it too. Come by again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo..
came here after u r comment on Praveen's blog.
Hey u dint attempt to calm ashu instead took a pic...
Between Ashu in switzerland no wonder she would earn millions through Tennis..2 of my favourite players Hingis and Roger r Swiss :)

Post Ashus pic

Kavya

baby growth

babies