Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

September 11, 2005

Lots of Baggage


We are leaving Switzerland and going back to India in October! We have been living here for two years now! We have lived in and left countries before, it’s nothing new! So you must think I would have learnt a lesson or two, though! No, you are wrong! I have never ever learnt my lessons ever! So here I am, all panicky and tense and paranoid! Tonnes of things to dispose, tonnes of things to pack, tonnes of things I don’t know whether to dispose or pack, OH MY GOD!

I just want to know one more person in my situation and I will die in peace! Has anyone ever had this situation where you did nt have so many things you can cargo but you still have too many things to take with you in an aeroplane? Well, I have been in this situation all my married life! (I ve never flown before I was married, oh that blissful life!!!)

So here I am wondering how to pack my two year life in two suitcases and leave without a trace, so to speak!

1 comment:

The Visitor said...

So here I am wondering how to pack my two year life in two suitcases and leave without a trace, so to speak!
An almost identical quote appears here:Pang-alore
Reached this blog from Usha V's blog.

baby growth

babies