Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

September 12, 2005

Federer, my man!


Watched the US open Men’s finals last night! It was midnight here in Switzerland and if I don’t lose sleep for this Swiss guy, it’s not worth losing sleep ever for anything else! It was an awesome match! Such a sweet guy Roger is! He’s the type you can never hate! I read somewhere that he was a very angry man once and the loss of a dear friend changed him a lot! It’s hard to believe this guy angry! Agassi played great too and every time the camera showed Steffi Graf, I felt bad for supporting Federer! The best man won, what else can I say?

HD and I have decided Ashu is going to learn Tennis and we have already made plans for the 1.1 million Dollars!

No comments:

baby growth

babies