Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

September 14, 2005

Lifebuoy hai jahaan,tandurusti hai wahaan.


A strange thing happened today! I was in the shower and all of a sudden I thought of Shah Rukh Khan! OK, OK, before your imagination starts wandering, let me come to the point! I blame it entirely on the various articles I read about him and his Lux Ad! I am not a big fan of SRK! I am more of a movie liker than an actor liker, so yes I loved some of his movies, hated some! So it was a big shock for me that I am thinking about him of all persons and IN MY SHOWER! Do you realize what a big deal it is? I am scarred for my entire shower life!

Talking about the ad, I hope it still runs when I go to India in about a month! The two stills I did see in a website, one with the rose petals bath tub and another of a close up, oh Man, I don’t know what to say! The Expression he has looking at a bar of soap, you would think he is looking at Manisha Koirala just before the bomb explodes in Dil Se or at Kajol in DDLJ! He is a good actor, I will give him that! Either this guy is really confident about his manhood (Is there something like that guys?) or he was paid like a billion dollars! I don’t want to comment on his sexuality here! That’s something he, his wife and his boy friend have to sort out!

Call me old fashioned, but I would take the Lifebuoy ad any day!

No comments:

baby growth

babies