Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

September 09, 2005

Letter to HD


Hi HD,

Thanks for your comments! But you don't have to do this because I complained that I have no comments for my blogs, OK? I have not become confident enough to share all these thoughts with anyone, OK? If I complain, its only because of my lack of confidence not because no ones reading my blogs! I know you do and your appreciation is enough!(at present!!)

And yes, thank you for all the encouragement and always saying "Its very good" even before you read what I have written! What would I do without you?

Love,
Boo.

1 comment:

Just Like That said...

:-)
Hi Boo,
Have just started reading you and am enjoying myself, reading about you and remembering about me...

baby growth

babies