Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

July 23, 2007

The End.


Since I have never ever finished a book within 2 days of its release and don't think I will ever do it again, until JK Rowlings next book that is, here's a thanks to the author for the magical times with Harry and his friends. I bow to thee, JKR.

I was sad and happy at the same time when I read the last word of the book and turned the page to find it was the end. I hope this fantasy becomes real when Ashu turns 11 and gets a letter from Hogwarts in spite of her muggle parents. And gets into Gryffindor's. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Am still waiting for my copy from friend who had pre=booked it, and now having read it once, insists on reading it again...Hmmmmphhh!
If I get the chance will get my butt to a bookstore and pick up a copy today if any are available...

Unknown said...

BTW, have tagged you ...

Anonymous said...

I envy you. May you be blessed with another child and may you fall asleep the minute you sit your behind down, inspite of a great book in your hands !@%^!@$%

Cee Kay said...

Yeah - may she get a letter from Hogwarts when she turns 11! And may she get into Gryffindor's. You see, S will need company!!

The Visitor said...

We're all muggles in the family :(. The only magic everyone does is disappear when there's a pending chore. Maybe we'll be lucky with grandchildren.

baby growth

babies