YY has indeed arrived in the blog world.
Check out her recent post for some entertainment. I am so amazed by all the coincidence that Im quite speechless.
Let me try to decipher what happened.
1. YY posts her Golu photo in this post which she wrote last year.
3. Of the millions of pictures, the one in Page 19 strikes his fancy and he uses it. (Im guessing here!)
So far so good.
4. When the commenters compliment on the Golu, hes quite non committal in the beginning. (Thats the conscience, I guess and one should always, always listen to it!)
Except that they are MY GRANDMOTHER and MOTHERs bommais!! (ok, ok. I got a little carried away too. "Our". Not "My". And now my sister's.)
6. A few days later, he participates in Paruls By the Watercooler contest.
7. A week later, Parul announces the winners and SG is one of the five winners. Parul links his blog.
8. YY reads that post and follows the link to SG's blog. (What are the odds, huh?)
9. And she randomly checks the archives only to see her own Golu photo staring back at her. (Again, what are the odds?)
Im shocked at all these coincidences. A Bay area resident writes about Bay area Navarathri complaining mostly about the food (on how theres no "originality"!) only to copy and use another Bay area residents Navarathri Golu photo (unknowingly, I hope!) and then not clarifying that its neither his picture nor his Golu.
Im so fascinated by this Butterfly Effect that Im neither angry nor upset about this theft. Just intrigued. :)