Check out what the Indian Mommies are upto at indianmommies.blogspot.com

February 14, 2006

Will you buy me gifts, Valentine?

Yesterday we 4 went out at 9 pm and in 15 minutes (since the shop was closing), I helped my BIL buy a dress for my sis while HD was helping my sis buy something for my BIL in another corner of the shop! How romantic, huh? HD and I did nt have time to buy anything for each other. Today I went out and bought yet another shirt for HD. Hope HD found some time from work and "bought" something for me from his office stationery shop at least! I can see we have stretched this Val day thing enough and will put an end to all this silliness next year. But I am not going to make any promise to HD. I want gifts!

Saw this card in Yahoo Greetings. Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the card, great one.

as to buying something from the stationery cupboard LOL :) Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Got gifts?

Deepti Ravi said...

when aps told me .. i found it really adorable that you got a Calvin & Hobbes for Valentine's day!! So cute and thoughtful!! Though aps did suggest .. that the idea might have been planted ;) ?

Anonymous said...

enna boo..why no posts for a while now? busy yaa?

lakshmi

baby growth

babies