Since no one read the previous post and only went gaga over the pictures, heres one more.
Heres how to do it.
1. Find yourself jobless. When the older one is in school, younger one is napping and the husband in traveling. Or you can just shut yourself in the bedroom while the above mentioned threesome are wrestling in another room like I did.
2. Go through the older ones baby photos and narrow down on the ones where you have still kept the outfit.
3. Dress up the younger one in the said outfit while convincing the jealous older one that its an old dress!
4. Position the subject of the photo in the same way the older one has posed. Try to take the photos in the one second that the subject keeps the pose.
5. If the older one is willing, use her as a prop to make the subject look up, look down, look here, look there, etc...
6. Click. click. click.
7. Make a collage of the old and the new photos to generally confuse the hell out of people.
8. Dont forget to send it to the target audience - the grand parents.
9. Blog about it, of course!
10. Ta da!